Tagged by Liz to list ten books that have stayed with me the most… these are also in no particular order
1. Haroun and the Sea of Stories by Salman Rushdie
2. The Color Purple by Alice Walker
3. Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O’Dell
4. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead/ Hamlet (keeping this on the list because I forgot how much I loved this book until I saw it on Liz’ list)
5. Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris
6. If on a winter’s night a traveler by Italo Calvino
7. Sweet Dream Pie by Audrey Wood and Mark Teague (still my favorite children’s book to date)
8. Honestly I’ve forgotten the rest; when they come to me I will add them because I’ve had a serious reading deficiency and I need to work on that.
I’m not tagging anyone because this was hard, lol, do it at your own risk!
Single serving Comunion
jesus 2 go
prepackaged and processed for your sins
Petra for The Walrus
Is there any room for an older beauty here?Granny looks better naked than I do. o_O I’m going to go throw myself off a bridge, now.